Your profile is your public presence within the Animation Mentor campus, and how your mentor and fellow class mates begin to know more about you.
To edit any item, mouse-over the desired area and click the pencil icon.
Here's a run down of the major areas:
1. Profile Image - Add an image of yourself so people can get an idea of who you are.
2. Demo Reel - if you have a demo reel you can post it here via a YouTube or Vimeo link.
3. Cover image - this is what is displayed on your Campus > People info card. It can be something that represents your work, or a favorite photo you've taken. This helps to get your personality out there and to catch people's attention.
4. Details - update your location, tagline, and skills as desired.
5. About - Your About page is where you can put more information about yourself and what brought you to this point. Start with why you got into animation and/or art.
At a minimum: Update your Avatar (1), Cover Image (3), and About page (5).