Steps to Register:
- Log in to the Registration Portal. If new to AM, you can Create an Account.
- Click on the "Courses" tab to view available sections. If there are no sections currently listed, that means that registration is not currently open. Please refer to the Academic Calendar.
- Add your preferred section to your cart. If a section says "SOLD OUT" that means that all the seats in that section have been reserved by other students.
- Complete the Check Out process. Click on your shopping cart, select the "Check Out" button, and follow the onscreen prompts to submit your deposit via credit or debit card. Note: Placing a class in your shopping cart DOES NOT reserve that section for you.
- Verify receipt of Registration Confirmation email. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email after submitting payment, your seat is not secure so please Submit a Request.
- For 12-week Courses (i.e. AN01) you must submit a $500 deposit to secure your seat.
- Students paying by Student Loan, Check, Wire Transfer, or other specially approved arrangements, please Submit a Request for the Pay Later option to be enabled on your account.
- For the 6-week Workshop classes, you must submit your payment in full at the time of registration.
- The class I wanted to sign up for is sold out. What do I do?