All Animation Mentor live Q&As take place using Zoom. Please follow these guidelines to setup and use Zoom:
- Be Punctual: join your Q&A at least a few minutes prior to the start time so your class can begin on time.
- Be Prepared: collect any questions you may have ahead of time so that you may quickly ask them when your mentor opens up the floor.
- Be Respectful: when not actively speaking, be sure to turn off your microphone to help avoid background noise and disrupting your mentor.
- Bring Pen & Paper: Q&As are live and are not recorded, so taking notes is an important aspect of the class.
- NO RECORDING: recording Q&As is strictly against school policy. This is due to legal restrictions and to protect mentors, allowing them to speak freely about their work or personal projects.