On the first day of class, you will automatically be given full access to Animation Mentor. With so many new options available you may not know where to start! So here are our suggestions on what to do on the first day of class to get the most out of your Animation Mentor experience:
- Watch all of the videos and read all the content in the New Student Orientation pages!
- Watch your first lecture! This lecture will introduce you to Animation Mentor and will undoubtedly build your excitement for animation even more! Don’t forget to take notes!
- Update your about page in the “My Profile” area under your profile so your peers can learn more about you.
- Read the Class Guidelines and follow the instructions and tutorials to become familiar with the Zoom tool.
- Visit your class using the “My Courses” dropdown. From here, you can send a message to your class introducing yourself and share your excitement with your classmates and mentor! View the profiles and video journals of each of them to learn more about your fellow classmates with whom you will spend the next 12 weeks studying animation!