If you have forgotten your password, or you have not signed into your old account since 2013 then you will need to reset your password in order to sign in.
To do so:
- Go to the Account Login page on the Registration Portal
- Choose the "Forgot Your Password" option and enter the e-mail account you use to sign in with.
Note: your login e-mail (the original e-mail you created your account with) and your contact e-mail (where you receive e-mails from Animation Mentor) may be different.
- If you do not remember your e-mail account, or you no longer have access to it, please submit a Support Request to the Student Inquiry/Registration Inquiry topic. In the Request please include the full name you were registered under, the approximate term you last attended (ie Spring 2010), and a valid e-mail address we can contact you at.
- After you enter your e-mail on the "Forgot Your Password" page, you will be prompted with your "Secret Question". If you never created a question the default answer is "Spike". If you do not remember your answer please follow the same process listed in Step 3.
- You will receive the replacement password by e-mail. Do not copy and paste this password, instead manually type the password into the AM sign in page (white space characters are sometimes included in the password which cause the password to fail when pasted).
- With your new password you can also log into the Registration Portal and update your "Contact E-mail" to receive e-mails from Animation Mentor (such as eCritique and Private Message notifications). You cannot change your login e-mail.