Animation Mentor Support Center

What do I do if I requested a refund, but my credit card has expired or too much time has passed for me to get a refund by credit card?

If Animation Mentor is unable to process a refund to the original credit card that paid for your tuition, then there are two alternate refund methods - either by check or wire transfer.

If by check, then we do not charge a fee and we would need the following information from you:

  • Name of Payee (person to issue the check to)
  • Address where the check should be mailed

If by wire transfer, a $45 wire fee will be deducted from your balance due prior to the refund. Please be sure to include the following information in your support ticket when requesting a refund by wire transfer:

  • Account Holder
  • Bank Name
  • Account #
  • Routing/ABA/Swift
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request Follow