AMP Quick Tips
Here's a list of common mistakes that I noticed a lot of people forgetting to do while I was a mentor assistant. Most of these are found in the AMP orientation guide and once you get in the habit these things really become second nature.
- when your done working on your shot for the day, check in your file (green check mark = checked in)
- save your files using lower case letters
- read your class syllabus every week so that you know which container you should be saving your files into each week and following the naming structure
- if you're missing textures right click on the characters .ma file in AMP and select get dependencies
- ALWAYS reference in your characters, props, sets, etc...
- if you have a question or are stumped on something refer back to the orientation guide, because it's most likely covered there with a video walking you through the process.
Feel free to add to this list :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.